Welcome to the All-Star Game 5K & Fun Run presented by Nike (an NYRR event)! We're so glad you're joining MLB in supporting Hurricane Sandy Charities! Because of the importance of this cause, we're reaching out to our fans and supporters to help raise funds and awareness to make as great of an impact on these efforts as possible.
When you sign up for the All-Star Game Charity 5K & Fun Run presented by Nike you will receive your very own custom fundraising page! With this page, you're able to:
- Personalize it
- Upload an image
- Modify your description (why is this cause important to you)
- Set your fundraising goal
- Share it
- Once your page is all set up, make sure you share it with your friends and family! Let them know that you're participating in this special event and ask for their support. Whether you're on Facebook or Twitter, or want to send it out via email, there's a share tool there for you.
- Monitor it
- You've created your page, you've shared it with friends, now what? Check back often! Your page will need some attention to help you reach your goals. Don't be afraid to remind friends and family to support the cause. Remember, every dollar helps!
- Top 20 fundraisers will be featured on the All-Star 5K and Fun Run Rosters page. To ensure your spot on the team, make sure you check back often and stay ahead in the race.
- Top 3 fundraisers will win exclusive MLB prizes.
- Earn Your Badge
- There are different achievements to be earned based on activity on the site. See how you can become an All-Star or even MVP! Learn more...
Looking to do more? How about Team Fundraising! Whether you're part of a business, youth group, or a baseball team, you can set up a team page to represent your group. Create a team by entering the name and providing a description. Then invite fellow members to join the team, and raise funds and awareness as a group. Every dollar raised by an individual team member will be reflected in the group fundraising goal. Top teams will also be featured on the site.